Second Look Services*
The success of a transaction is often measured years after the deal closes.
That is why we believe it is important to properly evaluate the pricing, terms and structure of any deal. Whether buying or selling, MarshBerry can help insurance brokers review Merger & Acquisition (M&A) transactions before it may be too late. MarshBerry’s Second Look Service provides buyers and sellers help to ensure someone is looking out for your best interests.
MarshBerry’s Second Look Service can help keep buyers and sellers of insurance brokers out of trouble through a comprehensive deal review process. It is custom tailored to each deal, but can include a review of any or all of the following:
- Income Statement Pro Forma
- Balance Sheet Pro Forma Working Capital Requirement
- Letter of Intent or Term Sheet
- Structure Alternatives
- Post Closing Compensation
- Earn-out Provisions and Alternatives
- Purchase Agreement Language
- Intangible Asset Amortization
- Accretion/Dilution, Return on Investment and Internal Rate of Return Modeling
- Industry Comparables
- Indemnification Provisions
- Buckets and Baskets
- Conditions to Closing
- After-Tax Proceeds1
1Marsh, Berry & Co., Inc. and MarshBerry Capital, Inc. do not provide tax or legal advice. These professionals should be consulted before implementing changes to your tax or legal matters.