You’ve heard the story about the owner who promised he’d never sell—it was practically a company mantra. He told his people, “Don’t worry…,” and he assured clients that the firm would perpetuate. He was building a legacy. And then succession time arrived and the owner did the one thing he said he’d never do: sell.
You’ve watched the story play out. So have we — countless times.
- Feature Article: 2017 State of the Insurance Industry
- Brokers Spotlight: OneDigital Partners with Zenefits
- Growth & Deal Value: Cause or Coincidence?
- Does Your Agency Have a Sales Culture?
- Metric of the Month: Is the Purchase Price Dependent on Organic Growth?
- Peer Exchange Network News
- Quarter in Review Q&A with John Wepler
- Q3 2017 Broker Tear Sheet