Acquisition Planning: Strategy, Search and Screen
MarshBerry’s Acquisition Search team provides buyers a strategic approach to acquisition growth by proactively engaging agency owners on behalf of buyers to spark a level of interest in the potential sale of their business – even if there was none before. With more than 30 years of compiled research and an extensive database, our team’s successful acquisition searches have provided three or more viable candidates in 94% of searches.
Check the background of MarshBerry Capital, Inc. or one if its registered professionals on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
- One third of buy side deals closed come from customers returning to MarshBerry for a second or third search
- Ability to attract the focused attention of business owners that are “not for sale”
- Presentations are tailored for clients to attract specific types of companies
- Acquisition plans are strategically designed for the specific niche or geography in which a client wants to grow
- MarshBerry’s proprietary database allows for comprehensive searches
- Complete coverage of a specific market provides the ability for us to quickly assess the market viability of an acquisition growth plan
- Merger & Acquisition team helps move deals through to completion
- Clients receive bi-weekly search reviews and updates to assess market viability and ensure constant communication