Buy Side Advisory
From preparation to deal negotiation, we feel MarshBerry’s Merger & Acquisition seasoned professionals and industry experience are a tremendous asset for any business in the insurance distribution market looking to acquire a business.
Acquiring an agency can be a valuable tool to drive growth, create market opportunities and leverage economies of scale. However – acquisitions are not right for everyone. There is a big difference between completing an acquisition and completing a successful acquisition that enhances long-term shareholder value.
By engaging an experienced advisor an agency can often move through the process much easier. MarshBerry’s start to finish engagement with your organization can help you to:
- Develop strategic rationale for acquisition
- Generate accurate agency valuation
- Identify economies of scale
- Analyze book of business to determine profitability
- Develop pricing and structure
- Due diligence
- Integration plan of new people into organization
Why select MarshBerry?
MarshBerry has led the industry in Merger and Acquisition transactions, and has been ranked #1 by SNL Financial for each of the past 17 years. The proof is in the numbers:
- More than 531¹ M&A transactions closed since 1999
- Advised on 29% of total announced deal flow since 1999 as tracked by SNL Financial
- Over 285 M&A transactions since 1995 with the 100 Largest Brokers of U.S. Business as identified by Business Insurance
- More than 185 bank insurance Merger & Acquisition (M&A) transactions since 1997
- More than 250 diagnostic and confirmatory due diligence projects over the last twelve years
¹These totals include certain transactions completed by Marsh, Berry & Company, Inc. professionals while employed at another firm, whereby substantially all of the assets were acquired by Marsh, Berry & Company, Inc.
Check the background of MarshBerry Capital, Inc. or one if its registered professionals on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.