MarshBerry’s goal is to identify and resolve key issues to assist your business in a successful transaction.
Our financial and operational due diligence process expands beyond the verification of financial information to the identification of risks and issues that we believe should be addressed in the definitive agreement and/or worked on during the integration process.
We coordinate a cohesive process that can incorporate the due diligence performed by your legal, human resources, and IT advisors.
Check the background of MarshBerry Capital, Inc. or one if its registered professionals on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
- From the point of engagement, a senior level MarshBerry team member is involved with the due diligence process from start to finish.
- MarshBerry walks through the data request with the target at the onset to ensure understanding and expedite data collection.
- Electronic virtual data room is created and organized according to your M&A due diligence checklist. MarshBerry manages the creation and access to the data room.
- Coordinated on-site review timing, location and agenda for all players to allow for the most effective utilization of on-site due diligence.
- Weekly status update conference calls keep all parties accountable for scheduled timeline target dates.
- Any issues identified throughout the process are communicated as they are discovered – always prior to issuance of our final written report.
- MarshBerry serves as a liaison so the buyer and seller can focus on post-closing integration and momentum.