Sell Side Advisory
From preparation to deal execution, we feel MarshBerry’s Merger & Acquisition seasoned professionals and industry experience are a tremendous asset for any business in the insurance distribution market looking to sell. Through a timely, controlled and well-designed marketing strategy, we focus attention on helping to maximize client value and strategic objectives.
Agency owners and principals often struggle to determine what’s best for their business. Many agencies need to determine if they should perpetuate leadership, relationships and ownership, buy an agency, implement organic growth strategies – or sell their business.
The decision to sell can be difficult and requires an analysis of the quantitative and qualitative factors involved. By engaging an experienced advisor an agency can often navigate the process much easier. MarshBerry’s start to finish engagement with your organization can help you to:
- Continue to manage your agency for growth and profitability
- Understand financial implications of a sale
- Comprehend market dynamics and their impact on valuation
- Understand transaction tax implications
- Grasp post-transaction events and changes
WHY SELECT MARSHBERRY?
MarshBerry has led the industry in Merger and Acquisition transactions, and has been ranked #1 by SNL Financial for each of the past 17 years. The proof is in the numbers:
- More than 531¹ M&A transactions closed since 1999
- Advised on 29% of total announced deal flow since 1999 as tracked by SNL Financial
- Over 285 M&A transactions since 1995 with the 100 Largest Brokers of U.S. Business as identified by Business Insurance
- More than 185 bank insurance Merger & Acquisition (M&A) transactions since 1997
- More than 250 diagnostic and confirmatory due diligence projects over the last twelve years
¹These totals include certain transactions completed by Marsh, Berry & Company, Inc. professionals while employed at another firm, whereby substantially all of the assets were acquired by Marsh, Berry & Company, Inc.
Check the background of MarshBerry Capital, Inc. or one if its registered professionals on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.