Events & Symposiums
Be energized and inspired by the exchange of ideas and insights with strategic thought leaders, keynote speakers, panelist and attendees. MarshBerry consultants address the State of the Industry in the insurance brokerage industry, trends in M&A, strategies and proven formulas for growth.
INDUSTRY-LEADING EVENTS & SYMPOSIUMS
Professionals in the Insurance Distribution industry looked forward each year to join peers at specialized events and symposiums hosted by MarshBerry. These uniquely designed sessions provide attendees information and tools to maximize their value now and in the future.
These annual events feature topics on the M&A market and Organic Growth.
- Agency Owners looking for new ways to try and increase revenue and profits on a consistent basis
- Insurance Professionals who are considering buying an agency, selling or perpetuating their own agency
- Attorneys, CPA’s & Tax Advisors involved in insurance agency mergers and acquisitions
- Industry Professionals in charge of membership training and education with national or state organizations/associations
- Bank-Owned Insurance Agency Executives
- Employee Benefits Professionals
Held annually in November, the Impact Summit is the Insurance Brokerage Industry’s leading capital introduction event. Topics are tailored for insurance distributors who may be interested in partnering with a capital provided in the future,
- CEO’s, CFO’s and Presidents of Insurance distributors with $20m+ in annual net revenue
- Investors and Capital Providers include professional investors from private equity firms, family offices, pension funds, lenders, sovereign wealth, banks, and other similar parties.
“Good format and content. Speakers were well prepared.“ –previous participant
MarshBerry Peak Performance
Held annually in Park City Utah By Invitation Only
This preeminent event is customized for specialty distributions and insurance carriers.
- Wholesale Brokers, Managing General Agents (MGAs) & Program Administrators
- Managing General Underwriters (MGUs)
- Specialty Carriers
- Reinsurers with Specialty Books of Business
- Specialty Retailers
“Thought the content was top shelf across the board.”
If you would like to be invited to attend this event, please contact Gerard.Vecchio@MarshBerry.com.