MarshBerry 360 Forum
Designed to improve your firm’s performance, earnings, value and market resiliency
Each session helps attendees meet growth goals in a dynamic market, create valuable connections within the insurance industry, and find the best path forward with guidance from leading experts.
The Full View
MarshBerry 360 Forum helps decision-makers increase growth and profit with strategies designed to meet today’s and tomorrow’s challenges.
Upcoming Locations & Dates:
- New York – May 9 | Quorum by Convene
- Chicago – May 11 | Convene at Willis Tower
- Las Vegas – May 18 | Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
- Gain a competitive edge with guidance, advice, and research from leading analysts and experts.
- Make valuable connections with industry influencers, leaders, and peers.
- Learn which trends may impact your business most and how to prepare for them.
- Discover organic growth strategies for consistently driving profits and revenue.
- Find out how to attract and retain top-performing talent.
- C-Suite Insurance Professionals considering buying an agency, selling or perpetuation their own firm internally
- Agency Owners looking for new ways to fuel organic growth through increased revenue and profits on a consistent basis
- Industry Professionals in charge of membership training and education with national or state organizations/associations
- Bank-Owned Insurance Agency Executives
- Employee Benefits Professionals
The industry data is super interesting and insightful, and the forward-looking topics and presentations are even more valuable.