Thought Leadership Events
Experience the MarshBerry Difference
DRIVE PERFORMANCE INNOVATION ACROSS YOUR BUSINESS
INDUSTRY-LEADING EVENTS & SYMPOSIUMS
These unique sessions provide insurance distribution professionals with the information and tools needed to maximize their firms’ value now and in the future. Topics include M&A market updates and organic growth strategies.
- Agency Owners looking for new ways to try and increase revenue and profits on a consistent basis
- Insurance Professionals who are considering buying an agency, selling or perpetuating their own agency
- Attorneys, CPA’s & Tax Advisors involved in insurance agency mergers and acquisitions
- Industry Professionals in charge of membership training and education with national or state organizations/associations
- Bank-Owned Insurance Agency Executives
- Employee Benefits Professionals
Held annually in November, the Impact Summit is the Insurance Brokerage Industry’s leading capital introduction event. Topics are tailored for insurance distributors who may be interested in partnering with a capital provided in the future.
- CEO’s, CFO’s and Presidents of Insurance distributors with $20m+ in annual net revenue
- Investors and Capital Providers include professional investors from private equity firms, family offices, pension funds, lenders, sovereign wealth, banks, and other similar parties.
Held annually in Park City, UT (By Invitation Only)
This preeminent event is customized for specialty distributions and insurance carriers.
- Wholesale Brokers, Managing General Agents (MGAs) & Program Administrators
- Managing General Underwriters (MGUs)
- Specialty Carriers
- Reinsurers with Specialty Books of Business
- Specialty Retailers
Thought the content was top shelf across the board.
Good format and content. Speakers were well prepared.