The past couple of weeks have been a busy time in our industry and across our country. This week, Today’s ViewPoint is pausing and providing a recap of some insightful view points you may have missed recently.
Here are five of the most recent popular articles:
- Election Effects on the Insurance Industry with Joel Wood – CIAB (10 min video): Discussion includes the potential impact on the insurance brokerage industry – and insurance agents and brokers across the country.
- A Conversation with Ryan Specialty Group (14 min video): What drove RSG’s specific strategic decision to acquire All Risks, what it took to complete the transaction and the strategy was developed as a result of competitive positioning in the market.
- Raising Capital – Impact Summit Take-Aways (6 min read): Why raising capital might be the smartest decision you make in 2020.
- Using Other Peoples Money to Own Equity (3 min read): How can a brokerage firm raise debt capital that can be provided to key employees in the form of shareholder loans?
- 3Q20 Earnings Announcements (4 min read each): Highlights from the earnings releases and analyst calls for: BRO, MMC, WLTW, AJG, AON and BRP.
Especially this week, we appreciate you. Thank you for following and reading Today’s ViewPoint. New editions will resume the first week of December.
Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving.
Investment banking services offered through MarshBerry Capital, Inc., Member FINRA Member SIPC and an affiliate of Marsh, Berry & Company, Inc. 28601 Chagrin Boulevard, Suite 400, Woodmere, Ohio 44122 (440.354.3230)