New Client Development Internship
MarshBerry is seeking an Intern for our New Client Development Division in our Plano, TX office. The primary responsibilities will include assisting with collecting, entering and preparing new client data to be utilized by consultants. The position will be involved with the improvement and expansion of our CRM as well as innovative sales techniques. The Intern will also help provide administrative support duties including, but not limited to, making travel arrangements, calendar management, completing expense reports, answering phone calls and email, assisting with meeting preparation and scheduling.
The basic responsibilities and learning exposure will include:
- Research prospective clients and collect information to update CRM and prospecting lists.
- Entering data into our CRM.
- Analyzing prospective client and industry data and developing questions based on the information.
- Periodically performing ad hoc queries of client and industry data.
- Assist with updating PowerPoint presentations, training content and marketing materials
- Additional projects and tasks as assigned.
- Candidates pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Administration.
- Students at the junior and senior level are preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other software programs.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
Qualifications we are seeking in our Intern:
Marsh, Berry & Company Inc. (MarshBerry) was founded in 1981 to provide consulting services in the financial services industry primarily to independent insurance agents, brokers and carriers. MarshBerry’s services include but are not limited to financial, operational, sales management, merger and acquisition advisory, peer-to-peer exchange and information services. We are primarily a domestic company with clients throughout all 50 states and have been the leading adviser for insurance broker merger and acquisition deals each year for more than a decade.
We are recognized in the insurance industry for providing innovative and customized solutions to our clients. Our mission is to help our clients learn, improve and realize their value. Our clients credit us for providing the vision, tools, and discipline to help them reach their strategic goals.
Our team of talented and driven employees has made us the successful, growing company we are today. MarshBerry strives to provide an environment where employees can learn, improve and realize their career goals. We offer our employee’s competitive benefits, new challenges, learning experiences and ownership opportunities.
To learn more about MarshBerry, visit www.marshberry.com.