MarshBerry is currently seeking a Sales Performance Consultant for our Beachwood, OH office. The Sales Performance Consultant is responsible for supporting the execution and growth of the Sales Performance unit. They will focus on coaching and development of sales people at client insurance agencies. The Sales Performance Consultant will innovate new ideas, sales training content, sales processes, and metrics for agencies to manage their new business production force.
The main responsibilities include:
- Conducts coaching calls with sales people at client agencies. Reviewing their prospecting activity and strategies, active prospects, and value proposition development. Creates action items for each individual sales person to implement.
- Continual follow up with each engaged sales person for updates on their activity and production from the previous call, and identify areas for further coaching opportunities.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and technology changes incorporating “best practices” in the development of technology, quality standards, policies and programs. Constantly update presentation content accordingly.
- Develop PowerPoint presentations for Sales Performance clients. Over time the consultant will deliver presentations.
- Publish articles on sales performance topics affecting the insurance distribution system.
- Establish priorities, schedule and manage daily work flow, provide consistent and constructive feedback.
- Recognize opportunities for growth and implement strategies that will enhance client satisfaction, company market share, revenue
- Identify issues effecting clients/prospects and develop strategies to effectively resolve these issues/concerns.
- Seek and coordinate new business development activities in current product line and opportunities for new services through active relationship building techniques.
- Any other special projects, tasks or duties as assigned.
Qualifications we are seeking:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related degrees.
- Minimum of three or more years’ experience in consulting, insurance, sales performance or business operations.
- Formal sales training is strongly preferred such as, Sandler, Wilson Learning, IMPAX or equivalent.
- Proficient with technology; Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Access or similar database.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; techniques to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal with demonstrated creativity with regard to work.
- Ability to adjust to changes in priorities and expectations.
- Ability to work flexible and/or extended hours as needed.
- Outstanding customer service; an enthusiastic professional able to build relationships with co-workers and clients.
- Must like to work in a fast-paced, professional team environment. Must possess a sense of urgency.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time; includes overnight and weekend travel.
Marsh, Berry & Company Inc. (MarshBerry) was founded in 1981 to provide consulting services in the financial services industry primarily to independent insurance agents, brokers and carriers. MarshBerry’s services include but are not limited to financial, operational, sales performance, merger and acquisition advisory, peer-to-peer exchange and information services. We are primarily a domestic company with clients throughout all 50 states and have been the leading advisor for insurance broker merger and acquisition deals each year for more than a decade.
We are recognized in the insurance industry for providing innovative and customized solutions to our clients. Our mission is to help our clients learn, improve and realize their value. Our clients credit us for providing the vision, tools, and discipline to help them reach their strategic goals.
Our team of talented and driven employees has made us the successful, growing company we are today. MarshBerry strives to provide an environment where employees can learn, improve and realize their career goals. We offer our employee’s competitive benefits, new challenges, learning experiences and ownership opportunities.
To learn more about MarshBerry, visit www.marshberry.com.