- Trust, Respect & Open Communication
- Accountability & Responsibility
- Client Focus
- Create Economic Value for Our Ownership
- Help Our Clients Create Economic Value
- Continual Reinvestment & Innovation
- Live the Collaborative Way®
Who We Serve
- Independent Agents & Brokers
- National Brokers
- Private Equity Firms
- Banks & Credit Unions
- Insurance Carriers
- Specialty Distributors
MarshBerry’s team of consultants and thought leaders hold degrees from a variety of colleges and universities, with most having an orientation toward finance, accounting or economics. Many have vast experience in the insurance industry and hold various professional designations and/or licenses.
What We Do
We believe that the consulting solutions at MarshBerry can help our clients understand best practices, collaborate with non-competing peers, design and refine strategy, build an execution plan, find, hire and train sales people, track the impact on value, remain independent, sell* or take on capital*.
Helping our clients Learn, Improve, and Realize Their Value
There can be certain advantages to partnering with the MarshBerry. Check out the latest transactions we've closed.*Recent Transactions
Sitting on the InsurTech Sidelines
Why are agents and brokers refraining from InsurTech investments while venture capitalists and carriers pile on?
Megan Bosma Named to IBAs Hot 100!
Congratulations to Megan Bosma for being recognized by Insurance Business America (IBA) as a Hot 100 for 2018! Thank you for your contribution and dedication to MarshBerry and the insurance industry!
This data displays a snapshot at a particular point in time of the number of deals as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence. It has not been updated to reflect subsequent changes, if any.
- 602B total Merger & Acquisition (M&A) transactions advised on since 1999, representing 28% of total tracked M&A deal flow receiving advisory credit since 1999 as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence.
- $4.1B in advised transaction value since 2012C
- 325 M&A transactions since 1995 with the 100 largest brokers of U.S. business as identified by Business Insurance, and over 205 Bank-Related Insurance M&A transactions since 1997
- Completed more than 275 diagnostic and confirmatory due diligence projects over the last thirteen years
ACompleted transactions in the United States for 2016 as reported by S&P Global Market Intelligence, February 1, 2017.
BThese totals include certain transactions completed by Marsh, Berry & Company, Inc. professionals while employed at another firm, whereby substantially all of the assets were acquired by Marsh, Berry & Company, Inc.
CBased upon maximum possible purchase price; MarshBerry advised deals through 12/31/16.