In Today’s ViewPoint, we’re taking a step back to highlight some insightful content you may have missed over the last several weeks.
Here are five of the most popular articles:
- Running to Stand Still (4 min read): Potential downstream impact of the upcoming election and potential tax changes.
- Insurance Industry Continues to Weather the Storm Favorably (4 min read): A look at transaction values to see what has (or hasn’t) changed over the course of 2020 so far.
- Insurance Outlook with David Paul – ALIRT Insurance Research (10 min video): 2020 insurance outlook including underwriting results, P&C market performance, surplus capacity and more.
- Aligning Technology for Organic Growth Momentum (11 min video): Bob Wasserman of TrueNorth shares their strategy of an institutionalized customer experience, growth and carrier alignment, and managing a complex book of clients.
- Lending to Brokerage Firms in a Pandemic (6 min video): Paul Thivierge with BMO Harris Bank provides insight into potential changes for brokers when looking for debt capital, what lies ahead for dividend recaps, and how policy counts in an increasing rate environment might affect going to market for financing.
Subscribe to MarshBerry’s Today’s ViewPoint blog for the latest news and updates and follow us on social media.
Mark Your Calendars!
Interested in learning more about current debt & equity market dynamics, and why raising capital is the smartest decision you can make in 2020? MarshBerry is hosting its 15th Annual IMPACT Summit on Tuesday, November 10 starting at 1 pm ET. Registration opens soon!
Investment banking services offered through MarshBerry Capital, Inc., Member FINRA Member SIPC and an affiliate of Marsh, Berry & Company, Inc. 28601 Chagrin Boulevard, Suite 400, Woodmere, Ohio 44122 (440.354.3230)