Talent Acquisition Intern
MarshBerry is seeking a Talent Acquisition Intern for our Grandville, Michigan office. The Talent Acquisition Intern will assist MarshBerry Talent Acquisition Specialists with recruiting high quality sales professionals for the role of commercial producer in our insurance agency clients. This process involves sourcing candidates, posting jobs, searching and screening candidates and providing feedback, recommendations and reports on potential candidates.
The basic responsibilities and learning exposure will include:
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools
- Proactively conduct searches through LinkedIn, Monster.com, and other niche sites to identify potential candidates
- Maintain adequate levels of administrative support
- Additional projects and tasks as assigned
Qualifications we are seeking:
- Candidates pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- College students at the junior and senior level are preferred
- Minimum GPA of a 3.0
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to navigate through the internet
Marsh, Berry & Company Inc. (MarshBerry) was founded in 1981 to provide consulting services in the financial services industry primarily to independent insurance agents, brokers and carriers. MarshBerry’s services include but are not limited to financial, operational, sales management, merger and acquisition advisory, peer-to-peer exchange and information services. We are primarily a domestic company with clients throughout all 50 states and have been the leading advisor for insurance broker merger and acquisition deals each year for more than a decade.
We are recognized in the insurance industry for providing innovative and customized solutions to our clients. Our mission is to help our clients learn, improve and realize their value. Our clients credit us for providing the vision, tools, and discipline to help them reach their strategic goals.
Our team of talented and driven employees has made us the successful, growing company we are today. MarshBerry strives to provide an environment where employees can learn, improve and realize their career goals. We offer our employee’s competitive benefits, new challenges, learning experiences and ownership opportunities.
To learn more about MarshBerry, visit www.marshberry.com.