Think MarshBerry. Think Forward.
Expert Valuation Services for Insurance Brokerages & Wealth Management Firms
With considerable experience in mergers and acquisitions, coupled with proprietary data and a pulse on current market conditions and trends, MarshBerry gives you the most accurate and ‘real world’ insurance agency and wealth advisory firm valuations.
Driven by a keen understanding of economic and profit indicators, along with sophisticated deal multiples, the science of insurance company valuation is comprehensive. Combined with MarshBerry’s market awareness, industry knowledge and experience in the assessment of internal agency-specific risk, you get the art of insurance and wealth firm valuations. You deserve a comprehensive valuation.
MarshBerry Valuation Services & Solutions include:
- Conclusion of Value
- Full firm valuations are essential for a wide variety of agency functions and transactions, including internal stock transfers, equity-related compensation plans, employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs), valuations for estate tax determination, corporate performance evaluation, mergers and acquisitions and perpetuation planning
- With more than ten certified valuation analysts on staff and more than 3,100 valuations completed as a firm, MarshBerry’s team of insurance and wealth agency valuation consultants can create a valuation that ensures you’re using the right elements to provide an accurate view of the value of your firm.
- Calculation of Value
- Gain a general understanding of the valuation of an insurance agency or brokerage during the initial stages of perpetuation planning, assessing an offer received from a buyer or any situation in which preliminary valuation will identify whether further review is necessary.
- Personal Goodwill Valuation
- This option is geared to C corporations that are in the process of selling to a third party, and the value of the entity is primarily related to key persons (owner(s) who founded the corporation and/or have large books of business) rather than the business unit.
- Intangible Asset Valuation
- Helps a buyer of an insurance agency or brokerage understand the financial implications of an acquisition on its financial statements. The valuation of insurance or wealth firm provides the fair value of assets to be booked.
Why Choose MarshBerry for Your Valuation Needs?
Opting for MarshBerry means selecting a strategic partner dedicated to your success. Our extensive industry experience, combined with our deep understanding of insurance agencies and wealth management firms, makes us an unparalleled choice for valuation services.
The MarshBerry team provides continued support and guidance, ensuring your firm’s success beyond the valuation phase. Experience sustainable growth and enhanced business value with MarshBerry.
Reach out to MarshBerry today to discover how our insurance agency valuation services and wealth management firm valuation services can elevate your business value and strategic decision-making.
Contact The Advisory Team
MarshBerry’s team of advisors are thought leaders and experts in the insurance brokerage and financial services industries. As a client, your firm benefits from their combined hands-on experience and professional designations in finance, accounting and economics. No matter what your needs are, they have the understanding to craft a personalized solution.
Brian is a Director at MarshBerry and a member of MarshBerry’s Financial Advisory team. He has extensive experience advising insurance brokers in mergers and acquisitions (M&A), capital raising, and other financial advisory services such as valuation, compensation consulting and perpetuation planning.
Courtney Ferrara joined MarshBerry in 2014 and currently serves as a Director in the Financial Advisory division where she oversees and manages MarshBerry’s valuation and buy side advisory (due diligence) consulting practices.
Graham Gould joined MarshBerry in spring of 2019 and currently serves as a Vice President. His responsibilities include the preparation of valuation reports, merger & acquisition projects, and general consulting projects.
Ryan Barton joined MarshBerry in the summer of 2018 and currently serves as a Vice President. His responsibilities include the preparation of valuation reports, merger & acquisition projects, perpetuation plans, and general consulting projects.