THINK MARSHBERRY. THINK VALUE CREATION.
No two firms are the same
MarshBerry offers a customized solution created from a variety of providers and insurance investment bankers, such as private equity investors, family offices, public and private pension funds, traditional bank and debt lenders, and non-bank financial institutions that are all a part of MarshBerry Capital Raising Solutions.
Capital Markets and Financial Advisory Services
MarshBerry insurance investment banking experts work on your behalf to determine and source the best set of debt and equity capital solutions tailored to fit your firms’ needs today as well as anticipate your firms’ future needs.
Mergers and Acquisitions
As an agency owner or principal determining if you should implement organic growth strategies, grow through acquisition, perpetuate leadership, or sell your business, MarshBerry is the only M&A advisor you need.
- Identification, ranking, and introductions to potential debt capital providers
- Identification of optimal loan types
- Market pricing considerations
- Negotiation of debt terms
- Assistance with confirmatory financial due diligence and document review
What Makes MarshBerry the right Investment Banking Advisors for you:
- We are licensed. MarshBerry Capital, Inc., an affiliate of Marsh Berry & Company, Inc., is a Member of FINRA and SIPC. Clients can be confident knowing they are working with a firm that requires a high degree of integrity and accuracy in all M&A deals. MarshBerry demands nothing less and so does the SEC.
- We do not have direct ownership in an insurance broker at the company level or individual level. Finding solutions that best meet your objectives is what motivates MarshBerry. Clients can trust there are no hidden agendas or conflicts of interest; only strategies and recommendations that serve their best interest.
- We have a fiduciary and ethical responsibility to only one client per transaction. With a singular focus on representing you, MarshBerry does not get paid by both parties in a transaction.
- Consultation to sell side clients does not end at the signing of a letter of intent. Walking with clients throughout the process ensures not only a smooth transaction but also financial advice during the earn out period to help you maximize shareholder wealth.
- The revenue size of our clients reflects that of the insurance broker population (a representative mix of small, medium, and large insurance agencies and brokers). We have advised on some of the largest transactions in the industry. No matter the revenue size, your transaction is managed with the same care and diligence necessary to optimize results. Clients benefit from the breadth and depth of MarshBerry’s expertise to fully realize their firms’ value.
- We do not favor specific buyers; we have the broadest buyer spread of any advisor. In the last four years, we have transacted with over 50 different buyers, more than double our closest competitor. Finding the right match for your firm is critical. Maximizing shareholder value is one part of the equation but achieving the best cultural fit is also critical to long term success. Why limit the pool of potential partners? MarshBerry helps you find the right partner that not only maximizes shareholder value, but also is the best cultural fit. Finding the right match is critical.
- Our buy side due diligence practice gives us an advantage on sell side representation. Clients gain unique behind the curtain visibility into the buyer culture, pricing, terms, and additional insight from past deals. This knowledge helps manage expectations while optimizing potential.
Partners Group has invested in Foundation Risk Partners
MarshBerry served as the financial advisor to Foundation Risk PartnersAugust 2022 Acquisition
Oakbridge Insurance has acquired J. Barry Walker Insurance Group LLC
MarshBerry served as the financial advisor to Oakbridge InsuranceJuly 2022 Acquisition
Specialty Program Group LLC has acquired ESP Brokerage LLC
MarshBerry served as the financial advisor to ESP Brokerage LLCJune 2022 Acquisition Marsh McLennan Agency has acquired Clark Insurance
MarshBerry served as the financial advisor to Clark InsuranceMay 2022 Acquisition Specialty Program Group, LLC has acquired Jones Birdsong, LLC
MarshBerry served as the financial advisor to Jones Birdsong, LLCApril 2022 Acquisition Risk Placement Services has acquired G. A. Mavon & Co. & its wholly owned subsidiary, Mavco Insurance Agency
MarshBerry served as the financial advisor to G. A. Mavon & Co. & Mavco Insurance AgencyMarch 2022 Acquisition Hub International Limited has acquired Kuhl Insurance Agency, Inc.
MarshBerry served as the financial advisor to Kuhl Insurance Agency, Inc.December 2021 Acquisition Hub International Limited has acquired GRP Financial California, LLC
MarshBerry was the financial adviser to Hub International LimitedDecember 2021 Acquisition Hub International Limited has acquired JP Griffin Companies, LLC
MarshBerry was the financial advisor to JP Griffin Companies, LLCDecember 2021 Acquisition One80 Intermediaries has acquired Innovative Risk Management
MarshBerry was the financial advisor to Innovative Risk ManagementDecember 2021 Acquisition One80 Intermediaries has acquired Prosurance Insurance Group, Inc.
MarshBerry was the financial advisor to Prosurance Insurance Group, Inc.December 2021 Acquisition BroadStreet Capital Partners, Inc. has invested in a privately-held insurance agency in Pennsylvania
MarshBerry was the financial advisor to the SellerDecember 2021 Acquisition One80 Intermediaries has acquired Pearl Insurance
MarshBerry was the financial advisor to Pearl InsuranceDecember 2021 Acquisition The Hilb Group, LLC has acquired Insurance Consultants of Central Florida
MarshBerry was the financial advisor to Insurance Consultants of Central FloridaDecember 2021 Acquisition Alera Group, Inc. has acquired Ashbrook-Clevidence, Inc.
MarshBerry was the financial advisor to Ashbrook-Clevidence, Inc.December 2021 Acquisition Foundation Risk Partners has acquired Gaspar Insurance Services
MarshBerry was the financial advisor to Gaspar Insurance ServicesDecember 2021 Acquisition Alkeme Holdings, LLC has acquired Pauli-Shaw Insurance Agency, Inc.
MarshBerry was the financial adviser to Pauli-Shaw Insurance Agency, IncDecember 2021 Acquisition Inszone Insurance Services, Inc. has acquired a privately-held insurance agency in Illinois
MarshBerry was the financial adviser to the SellerDecember 2021 Acquisition Hub International Limited has acquired Basi Insurance Services, Inc.
MarshBerry was the financial adviser to Basi Insurance Services, Inc.December 2021 Acquisition Millennial Specialty Insurance, LLC, an indirect subsidiary of BRP Group has acquired Arcana Insurance Services, LP
MarshBerry was the financial adviser to Arcana Insurance Services, LP