Sleepy brokers need not apply.
Are you an incremental or exponential business owner?
Incremental Business Owner
- Investment Focus: Process Improvements
- Decision Focus: Makes sacrifices for ‘certainty’
- Operational Focus: Manage Expectations
- Planning Horizon: Short term iterative goals
- Requires centralized control
Exponential Business Owner
- Investment Focus: Talent/People
- Decision Focus: Comfortable living ‘uncomfortably’
- Operational Focus: Manage the process
- Planning Horizon: Benchmark-based vision
- Applies agility & empowerment
Top 4 Reasons to becoming a MarshBerry Emerging Agency Subscriber
If you’re prepared to work and play hard, then MarshBerry’s Emerging Agent offering may be right for you. Designed for Commercial Lines agents or brokers who aspire to be a market leader in their geography.
Play Bigger & Win: Selling ‘trust’ is a careful balance of evidencing capabilities, your ability to execute, and demonstrating your insurance know-how.
Differentiation: In 30-seconds, you and your sales team will clearly explain why your firm will be more impactful to prospects and insureds rather than another local or national competitor
Middle Market Best Practices: Sharpen your firm’s skills with like-minded sales leaders and leverage both scope and scale.
Resources, Data & Analytics: Let your competitors continue to play checkers while you and your other best-in-class agents and brokers across the USA play chess.
What’s in it for you?
MarshBerry Platform’s mission is to help Emerging Agents deliver and drive best-in-class outcomes to Commercial & Personal insureds by leveraging the support of our extensive Premier & Strategic Partners.