Think MarshBerry. Think Forward.
Real-World Valuations for Insurance Brokerage & Wealth Management Firms
EXPERT VALUATIONS FOR INSURANCE BROKERAGE & WEALTH MANAGEMENT FIRMS
With considerable experience in mergers and acquisitions, coupled with proprietary data and a pulse on current market conditions and trends, MarshBerry gives you the most accurate and ‘real world’ insurance agency valuations.
Driven by a keen understanding of economic and profit indicators, along with sophisticated deal multiples, the science of insurance company valuation is comprehensive. Combined with MarshBerry’s market awareness, industry knowledge and experience in the assessment of internal agency-specific risk, you get the art of insurance agency valuations. You deserve a comprehensive valuation of insurance companies.
MarshBerry Insurance Agency Valuation Services & Solutions include:
- Conclusion of Value
- Insurance agency valuations are essential for a wide variety of agency functions and transactions, including internal stock transfers, equity-related compensation plans, employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs), valuations for estate tax determination, corporate performance evaluation, mergers and acquisitions and perpetuation planning
- With more than ten certified valuation analysts on staff and more than 3,100 valuations completed as a firm, MarshBerry’s team of insurance agency valuation consultants can create a valuation that ensures you’re using the right elements to provide an accurate view of the value of your firm.
- Calculation of Value
- Gain a general understanding of the valuation of an insurance agency or brokerage during the initial stages of perpetuation planning, assessing an offer received from a buyer or any situation in which preliminary valuation will identify whether further review is necessary.
- Personal Goodwill Valuation
- This option is geared to C corporations that are in the process of selling to a third party, and the value of the entity is primarily related to key persons (owner(s) who founded the corporation and/or have large books of business) rather than the business unit.
- Intangible Asset Valuation
- Helps a buyer of an insurance agency or brokerage understand the financial implications of an acquisition on its financial statements. The valuation of insurance companies provides the fair value of assets to be booked.